Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

Not much excitement here.  Just a typical Monday.  I walked the kids to school and walked Aurora home.  I made fajitas for the family tonight, they really enjoyed them.  

Magnus is funny.  I hear the typical sound of trouble, the fast steps of a small person and the scraping across the floor of that person's chair.  I wander into the kitchen to find Magnus standing up on the counter getting into the chocolate.  He sees me and smiles conspiratorially.  

I ask him what he's doing and he giggles quietly, then says, "Shhhhh.... ookelade."  I close up the chocolates he's eating- which he helps me do- then he leaps into my arms for a ride to the ground.

Here are some pictures I took of the houses on the way home from dropping the kids off at school.

It's been really gray here the past couple of days.  I like it though, it reminds me of home.

No comments: