Sunday, January 4, 2009

Best Apartment Ever

At the risk of being borderline creepy and stalkery, I snuck around my CS host's apartment and took pictures of it. On my final day, I shamefully confessed my secret photography project to her. This is literally the most beautiful apartment I've ever been in. It looks like it came right off HGTV. My photos unfortunately don't do it justice, small areas are hard to photograph and the subtle coloring of the wood doesn't really come through.

That's the living room where I slept. My bed is just visible in the right-hand corner of the picture.

The bathroom was even beautiful.

I love this kitchen. The refrigerator and freezer are hidden inside those two long cabinets next to the sink. The drying rack is in the cabinet above the sink.

More pics are available in the photo album Best Apartment Ever on the sidebar.

No comments: